Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Patriotic Spirit

"Patriot Star" / done in art glass / available now in my Etsy store

My inspirations are in renewal at this time. What this means for me is that I am having to take time out to rest my physical being. As my body regains strength, my creative spirit renews and gains ideas for the future. I have been so blessed over the past year in so many ways. As most creatives know, there has to be that down time where you just accept to slow down and take it one day at a time. Part of me works so well within the chaos, but when it begins to take a toll, I see it. I find it so hard to sleep at times with all the ideas and nudges that drive me forward. The brain that creates, always creates. No matter where or what or how, it finds a way! As I reflect on the current, I also plan for the future and give thanks to the past.

God moves me forward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails