Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fun Creative Visions

"Passion Flower 1" Mixed Media

I'm in need of some creative play! What do you do for fun? Anything that you feel is fun, exciting, energizing or that you feel passionate about is your creative play. My true passion is painting and it is where I find my comfort spot, if you will. I also like fashion! So a quick shopping trip might be my creative play today. Sometimes I just need to explore my world and look around and sometimes I might find something I "need" to buy. It all depends on where my free spirit is guided.

Yesterday, my creative play was cleaning out a nook in my closet. Just having a clean spot gave me a feeling of progress and hope that I will get the whole job done soon! It's just too overwhelming to look at the task all at once, which I do a lot of and have to pull myself back in. Whew!

I hope you make time for creative play! Even if working equations, watching a movie, reading a book or working in the garden is what you enjoy, you are being creative. I encourage you to find your true passion in life. Think about what you most enjoy and that is where you can escape to in your mind until you find time to actually do it. I guess I'm saying that no matter what age you are or where you are in life you should still dream and keep your eye on that vision you may have had as a child.

I'm off to create more life visions!

XOXO,
Denice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails