Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hot Off the Easel: This Gift I've Been Given

New painting just finished tonight!

Untitled (for now) 30"x30" Acrylic on Canvas
I see a horse charging into the light carrying two figures. The figure at the front stretches their arms out reaching and praising for glory. The second figure stares out in amazement and awe at the beauty ahead. I also see a large face or figure at the left of the piece which I view as creator, God, who guides these prayer warriors to him. Forgiveness, salvation, peace and light. Heaven.

These "Life Visions" I have been given amaze even me. I am guided to place the paint onto the canvas almost blindly. I don't know how I know, but I just know when I'm done. Then I step back and weep at what I have been given. What a gift indeed! Thanks to God who has taken over this body.

XOXO,
Denice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails