Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Let Art Fill Your Heart 2013


It's that time of year to send some love back! For those who are on my mailing list, you can be watching for this year's Valentine featuring a special design created just for you. If you are not on my mailing list and want to be, just sign up NOW by clicking this link: Aesthetical Climate Email Newsletter.  You can also send me a message by clicking: Contact the Artist.

Be sure you send me your mailing address or I will contact you by email message asking for it. (I will only ask for your address if you express to me that you would like to be placed on my my mailing list. Don't worry, your information is always kept confidential!)

Remember to "Let Art Fill Your Heart" and spread the love around this year! Hugs are free, but make sure to get permission to hug. Not everyone likes them or wants to give them. Respect is just as honored and shows your love just as much as hugs do.

As always, thanks for all of your support and prayers. You make all of this possible. With the help of God my Life Visions will continue and develop as he sees the need for them to.

Creating more visions.....
XOXO Denice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails